The Rovira i Virgili University has announced three calls for a total of 61 doctoral positions under the Martí i Franquès programme. The calls fall under three funding sources: STANDARD, Banco Santander and MSCA-COFUND. The deadline to submit the application is 6 September 2021.
The Martí i Franquès programme of grants aims to reinforce doctoral programmes and to enhance the training of doctoral candidates on research and innovation projects.
The selected candidates will be employed for up to three years and they will benefit from a series of advantages such as:
- attractive salaries
- the possibility to take part in co-tutelle agreements
- comprehensive research training
- an international environment
- access to high-quality infrastructure
The Martí i Franquès programme covers individual projects in arts and humanities, health sciences, sciences, engineering, social and legal sciences.
- STANDARD and Banco Santander editions: email@example.com
- MSCA-COFUND edition: firstname.lastname@example.org