EUA-CDE is proud to announce the appointment of Pirjo Nikander, Research Director of the Doctoral School at Tampere University, as new member of its Steering Committee.
Pirjo Nikander replaces Timo Korkeamäki from the Hanken School of Economics in Finland, who stepped down at the end of his term.
As of 1 October 2019, the composition of the EUA-CDE Steering Committee will be as follows:
- Luke Georghiou, University of Manchester, UK (Chair)
- Paolo Biscari, Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy
- Hans-Joachim Bungartz, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Edwin Constable, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Barbara Dooley, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Aleksandra Kanjuo-Mrčela, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Pirjo Nikander, Tampere University, Finland
- Murat Özgören, Dokuz Eylül University, Turkey
- Mossadek Talby, Aix-Marseille University, France
- Martine Rahier, University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland (ex-officio EUA Board member)