On its meeting held on 25 January, the EUA Board confirmed two new members for the EUA-CDE Steering Committee. Barbara Dooley, Dean of Graduate Studies and Deputy Registrar, University College Dublin and Pablo Biscari, Dean of the Doctoral School, Polytechnic University of Milan will start their term on 1 March 2018.
The new members replace Mary McNamara, Dublin Institute of Technology and Flavio Canavero, Polytechnic University of Turin, who stepped down at the end of their term in the Committee.
As of 1 March 2018, the composition of the EUA-CDE Steering Committee is as follows:
- Luke Georghiou, University of Manchester, UK (Chair)
- Paolo Biscari, Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy
- Hans-Joachim Bungartz, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Edwin Constable, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Barbara Dooley, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Aleksandra Kanjuo-Mrčela, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Timo Korkeamäki, Hanken School of Economics, Finland
- Murat Özgören, Dokuz Eylül University, Turkey
- Mossadek Talby, Aix-Marseille University, France
- Martine Rahier, University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland (ex-officio EUA Board member)